EEC Licensed and NAEYC Accredited.
Timeline for Admissions
- Contact the school to schedule an
November through Mid-December
- Parent visits begin by appointment only; Please do not bring
your child, since you will be
- Families interested in our Class II and Class III programs continue
- Letters of acceptance and waitlist letters are sent to families for
Pre-Class I and Class I at the end of January.
- Parents accepting spaces return the contract and initial deposit
of $750.00 to hold a space.
- Parents wishing to remain on the waitlist send back their postcards.
- If spaces become available, waitlist families will be contacted
- Families interested in Class II and Class III continue to tour the
- Letters of acceptance and waitlist letters are sent to Class II and
Class III families.
- Families wishing to accept the space send back their contract with
their $750.00 deposit to hold a space.
- Families wishing to remain on the active waitlist send back their
postcards. If spaces become available, waitlist families will be
contacted by telephone.
- The 1st tuition payment is due by July 1st . The second and
final tuition payment will be due
on or before January 2nd of the the following year.
payment arrangements are possible by contacting the office when accepting
the space. All payments must be complete by March of each